Pied Piper Camp
“Where The Sun Always Shines”
**NEW Camp Registration 2023**
WEEK 1(6/26 Start): Summer Time, Summer Time!
WEEK 2: USA Hurray!(No Camp Tuesday, July 4th)
WEEK 3: Food, Glorious Food Week!
WEEK 4: Mother Nature Week!
WEEK 5: Olympic Events!
WEEK 6: Lets Go To The Movies!
WEEK 7: It’s Showtime! (School Age Kids Perform Theater Production)
WEEK 8: Cool School Week!
About Summer Camp
Pied Piper Summer Camp, where the sun always shines!!
Our camp offers a safe, secure and FUN environment.
MAT Certified to administer medication.
- Flexible schedules
- Adult supervision at all times
- Outdoor fenced in playground
- Indoor playground
- New air conditioned facility
- First Aid & BLS Certified Staff
- Directors always on site
- Weekly Themes
- Music- live piano or guitar & singing daily
- Theatre- musical production, costumes, scenery, props
- Water and sand play
- Sports and games
- Art- painting, cooking, puppets, paper art, nature art, clay
- Choose your weeks and times and join us for the fun!
AM Session: 9:00AM to 11:45AM
- 9:00- outside free play
- 9:30- games, sports, bikes
- 9:45-themed camp game/event
- 10:00- inside music time and older camper themed game
- 10:30- inside snack and free play
- 11:15- water park, slip n slide, playground
- 12:00- lunch inside
PM Session: 12:15PM to 3:00PM
- 12:30- inside time: art, board games, legos: themed art for afternoon campers
- 1:00- inside free play with indoor playground during hotest part of day: snack for afternoon arrivers
- 1:30- inside music and older camper activity: themed event for afternoon campers
- 2:15- water park, playground
- 3:00 – dismissal
Full Day: 9:00AM to 3:00PM
Daycare: 8:00AM to 5:00PM
Campers need to bring a bathing suit, towel and snack with drink.
All Day campers should bring 2 suits, 2 towels, snack and lunch with drinks.
Please label all items!