The Pied Piper School has been servicing local families and children since 1980. Our program is a blend of free play and structured time for children ages 18 months to 5. We cover all traditional nursery school curricula through music, art, theatre and dance. We offer 1/2 day sessions, full day sessions and extended care for children 18 months through Pre-K, and a full service after school program for all ages.
The Beginner Group is for children ages 18 months to 2 years, 9 months with a 5 to 1 student/teacher ratio.
The Intermediate Group is for children ages 3 – 4 years with a 7 to 1 student/teacher ratio.
The Pre-K Group is for children ages 4 – 5 years (entering Kindergarten the following fall) with a 8 to 1 student/teacher ratio.
- Bachelors of Education Manhattanville College, New York State Certified.
- Masters credits from University of Connecticut in Early Childhood Education.
- Formerly at Hoff Barthleson Convservatory and St. Patrick’s School.
- Bachelors of Science in Education SUNY Cortland
- Concentration in Adapted Physical Education
- American Red Cross First Aid, CPR and AED Certified
Congratulations to the Beginner Room
The Beginner Group was awarded The Exceptional School of Distinction Award by the Childcare Council of Westchester’s NYS ITTERS Program.
The classroom has undergone an intensive review of the enviroment and equipment, the program structure, staff supervision and interaction with the children.
All programs meet the NYS Core Curriculum requirements